Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"hi-bye" friends i hope we will never be.

Finally!!! All the photos up... :) I really shld get started on BD the test and the report. Sighs...



But wkends are meant for play and prawning is a "play" I most definitely wanna experience again! ^^

But nxt time, I shall attempt to locate the Pasir Ris one coz Ang Mo Kio is too freaking faraway. :P




Lots of laughter!



Slimey chicken heart as bait.



The first prawn I caught caused me to scream and fling the rod so hard, it got stuck on the tentage. Notice the nylon string Sengwang is holding?? Oops, my bad...



Had to get the lady boss to come cut it down. :(



With Sengwang's help, I secured my first successful prawn. Pretty obvious I don't dare to hold it yeah?



Cheeleng got hers!



And so did Jessica and Melvin!



Sengwang's puny first catch of the day...



One of the many larger ones caught by him later...



Greedy prawn got its throat all torn out.. Quite poor thing actually.



Some ppl even worse, pluck off the prawn pincers while they were alive. :(



It sorta got draggy when we failed to secure catches subsequently and Melvin had to resort to the PSP for entertainment.



At least I brought FMRP. :P



A jie jie later taught us to use LIVE earthworms as bait..



Very happy prawner-men!!!! :D



3 hrs and 16 prawns later... :)



Melvin: Spit on me hor?! Now I poke you!!!



Poor mama prawn. :(



Charcoal + salt = yummy prawns!!!



Chefs of the day! :)
[frm left: Melvin, Sengwang, Jessica, Cheeleng, Me]



Poor prawns not only being cooked alive, hv to watch their peers slowly turn a delicious shade of orange! :P



YAYNESS~



Girls love food!



Revenge of the BBQed prawn!



Jessica the animal lover....



.... just decapitated a prawn. Irony. :P



Prawning is thirsty business!

Because the bus stop was really hidden, we ended up missing buses making me really late for my dinner appt...



... with the elusive celebrity (part-timing as an NSmen), Johnathan Lim.



And Khang Jing dearie at Paste de Waraku, Marina Sq!



Squid ink risotto... The other food photo didn't turn out good so I shall refrain frm posting them. Heh!



Sundae for dessert! :)



DO RE MI!



Hahahaha!



Pretty fountain!



7 yrs of friendship and still going strong! :)

And cause we can't get enough of each other, it was Cafe Cartel breakfast at Tampines the nxt morning! Lol.




My eggs looked boring so I shall tempt you with what the others had. Haha.



We were joined by navy i-dunno-what-rank, Kian Yan.

It great to know tt army didn't change John and Kian Yan AT ALL! Sorta reassuring.... :) And although we talked schemed alot alot alot but kind me chose not to adopt Project Wicked Witch blah blah blah. :P



Love you guys and may our nxt meet-up be sooner than 2 yrs. :)

All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home